Soma Intimates to Open at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
Soma Intimates to Open at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch Bra Fit Stylists to Arrive in Katy, TX.
Soma Intimates is pleased to announce the upcoming grand opening of a new boutique at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch. Located at 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd., Soma Intimates will open on July 23, 2012, offering luxurious and sensual lingerie, loungewear, sleepwear and beauty.
Each and every garment that Soma creates is distinguished by the “Soma Kiss” and the “Soma Touch” – thoughtful design details, a supremely soft feel and a superior fit that’s stylish, comfortable and gorgeous. Soma offers warm, personal service and each associate is highly‐trained to provide individual fittings and recommendations on what works best for every body type.
Some highlights of the Soma Intimates boutique include:
- Fit for Every Body – With more than 50 bra styles ranging in sizes from 32A – 42DDD in most Frontline and Outlet Stores, Soma Intimates offers a wide variety of fits and styles. Soma’s bras make her feel just as gorgeous as she looks.
- The Original Vanishing Edge® Panty and Shapewear Collection – A collection with a revolutionary design that makes panty lines vanish and prevents undergarments from riding up or shifting. Simply put, the numbers speak for themselves; more than 3 million Vanishing Edge® panties have been sold nationwide to date!
- Vanishing Back® Bras – Now you see it, now they don’t! These bras feature a unique design with a powerful, seamless back that eliminates lumps and bumps and gives a completely smooth silhouette. The Vanishing Back® collection offers two bra styles – a front‐close and a back‐close – with a variety of gorgeous fashion colors and prints.
- Oh My Gorgeous™ Sleepwear – Soma Intimates also specializes in luxurious sleepwear including Soma’s exclusive “Cool Nights Collection”, a naturally soft, moisture‐absorbent rayon derived from bamboo that keeps women cool and supremely comfortable while they sleep.
- Oh My Gorgeous™ Fine Fragrance Collection– The latest from Soma Intimates, “Oh My Gorgeous™” is a collection of fine fragrances, body lotions, soufflés, and more. Featuring three distinct scents – vibrant, embraceable, and passionate – this collection allows women to wardrobe their fragrances just as they would create a lingerie wardrobe.
In addition, Soma knows a kind heart. Its semi‐annual bra drive supports local women’s shelters across the county and to date, Soma has collected over 250,000 bras to help women in need. Soma Intimates currently operates more than 185 frontline boutiques and outlets combined nationwide, and at Soma.com.
Soma Intimates at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch:
EDITOR’S NOTE: To schedule an interview with Soma’s Fit Stylist, Jessica Wells, or for more information, images or samples, please contact Melanie Cohen‐Nathan at melanie.nathan‐email@example.com or 212.524.6323.
About Soma Intimates:
Soma Intimates, a division of Chico’s FAS, Inc. (NYSE: CHS), is dedicated to offering supremely comfortable, high‐quality bras, panties, sleepwear and activewear in a welcoming environment. Soma’s mission is to make women look and feel wonderful by offering designer quality at affordable prices through luxurious fabrics, delightful Soma touches, and highly personalized customer service with trained Soma fit stylists. Soma Intimates currently operates more than 182 frontline boutiques and outlets combined across the country and www.soma.com.
About LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch:
A joint venture of Houston‐based Vista Equities Group and Denver‐based Amstar Group, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch is greater Katy/ west Houston’s premiere mixed‐use town center development. Located within the 7,600‐acre master planned community of Cinco Ranch, the $140 million project represents the ultimate amenity for residents. Designed to serve as a gathering place and town center for this growing community, the 34‐acre development offers national and local specialty retailers, Class A office space, residential living and quality dining options in an inviting, pedestrian‐friendly environment with outdoor common areas, lakes and water features. Phase I of LaCenterra opened March 1, 2007 with approximately 170,000 sq. ft. of retail space and 90,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space. Phase II, which includes Phase II‐A and Phase II‐B is scheduled for completion summer 2014 and will include an additional 130,000 sq. ft. of retail space, 70,000 square feet of office space and luxury residential living units. Design plans for Phase III of the LaCenterra are currently in development. Construction on Phase II‐A is currently underway.
LaCenterra is located at 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, at the intersection Cinco Ranch Boulevard and Grand Parkway, just minutes from I‐10, Highway 6 and the Westpark Toll Road. The project design is by Hermes Architects.
Retail leasing coordinated by Donna Keith, vice president of leasing for Vista Equities Group, 281.560.7314. Office leasing provided by Steve Rocher and Louann Pereira of CB Richard Ellis, 713.577.1600. For additional information on LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, please visit LaCenterra.com or the Vista Companies at VistaHouston.com.